Friday, January 20, 2012

VIDEO: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Miracle Pays Tribute to I Like Lucy

My Little Pony, I Like Lucy My Little Pony: Friendship Is Miracle features a knack for coping with popular culture references and adding a pony twist, whether it is emulating The Big Lebowski or reenacting Alien. This time around around, they'll tackle among I Like Lucy's most legendary moments: The chocolate factory. See the relaxation of current day news When the ponies works inside a cherry farm, they'll result in over their heads as things begin to move too quickly on their own account. (If possibly Lucy and Ethel had one more group of legs to pay for more chocolate!) Have a look in a sneak look of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Miracle, which airs 'life was imple' at 10/9c round the Hub:

No comments:

Post a Comment